Welcome back to the restart of CJNL games, albeit still modified game play, friendly matches and following COVID19 guidance. All the details are on the new and revamped CJNL website www.cjnl.co.uk The CJNL information can be found on the webpage along with the first copy of the newsletter
As all procedures and policies were in place before the last lock down, the return to play remains the same. A brief resume is below FAO parents/players;
- Face masks must be worn as players/officials leave their vehicles until they take to court. The courts at King’s only have 1 way in/out, The Grange have an entrance and an exit. Please ensure that all players are out of courts before you enter.
- Players to be in possession of personal hand sanitisers
- All Clubs to adhere to the CJNL COVID guidance ESPECIALLY THE LAST PAGE, PLEASE MAKE ALL PARENTS AWARE.
- The score sheet allows for the maximum numbers per team but in order to keep the numbers low some of the official roles can be doubled up e.g. scorer can be one of the subs, primary carer can be TM, maybe only take 1 sub etc. Score sheets are not required to be signed. As normal a digital copy to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy also to be sent to email@example.com as the score sheet is CJNL track & trace document. Clubs are responsible to enforce their COVID19 guidance whilst at the same time adhering to CJNL guidance. Any positive COVID tests are to be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org so the opposing team can be informed.
- As games are outside and subject to the weather, there will be weather watchers. ONLY if the weather is unsuitable to play will a message be sent via the CJNL WhatsApp (Clubs point of contact are responsible to cascade it down to their players/parents). If no message is sent by 8.45am all games are on.